Please fill out the information below to join the Young Conservatives Coalition and receive notices of upcoming events. Please email [email protected] if you have any questions. Thank you for your interest!
Who comprises the membership of YCC?
The YCC consists of over 3,500 energetic, hard-working and dedicated young professional conservatives between the ages of 21-45 who represent leading political center-right organizations on an off Capitol Hill. People join formally (via the website or Facebook group page) or attend YCC events informally to network and connect with other young professionals for the purposes of networking, making new friends, touching base with old friends, learn more about conservatism and enjoy life outside of the office!
The Young Conservatives Coalition is an event-driven organizaiton that hosts many popular events and an educational fellowship throughout the year to fulfill its mission, including:
- Buckley Awards (Fall) - The annual Young Conservative Leadership William F. Buckley, Jr. Awards, or the “Buckley Awards”, are given out annually to a select group of five young professional conservatives for significant achievements in advancing the conservative movement. The awards are in honor of William F. Buckley, Jr. – the patron saint of the conservative movement who started National Review and wrote God & Man at Yale all before the age of 30. The ceremony is usually held in November.
- Reaganpalooza (Spring – CPAC Weekend) - Reaganpalooza is the largest annual social gathering of young professional conservatives in Washington, DC celebrating the legacy of President Ronald Reagan. Over 1,000 attendees participated last year and it always occurs on the Saturday evening during the annual national CPAC conference. The 11th Annual Reaganpalooza will take place on Saturday, February 28, 2014.
- Job Fair (Occasional) - From time to time, YCC assists in organizing one of the largest political conservative job fairs in DC to help young professionals get jobs and internships on and off Capitol Hill with political center-right organizations.
- Professional Development & Networking Events (Seasonal) - YCC occasionally hosts young professional networking events, including happy hours, public policy symposia, debates, movie premieres, etc. If you or your organization are interested in having YCC help you organize an event in line with our mission, please contact us [email protected] with your proposal.
Previous event sponsors include (sample list):
- Access National Bank
- Active Engagement
- American Conservative Union
- America’s Future Foundation
- Capus Reform
- Clare Booth Luce Policy Institute
- College Republican National Committee
- Conservative Book Club
- The Daily Caller
- DC Young Republicans
- Eberle Communications Group
- Entertainment Software Association
- First Friday
- Generation Opportunity
- The Heritage Foundation: Young Leaders Program
- Hillsdale College’s Kirby Center
- Intercollegiate Studies Institute
- The Leadership Institute
- Let Freedom Ring
- Liberty Alliance
- National Blogger Club (“Blog Bash”)
- Network for enlightened Women
- R Street Institute
- Radio America
- Reason Foundation
- Red Alert Politics
- Republican National Committee
- Shaun McCutcheon
- Students for Life of America
- Washington Examiner
- The Washington Free Beacon
- The Washington Times
- The Weekly Standard
- WMAL DC Talk Radio 105.9FM/630AM
- Young Americans for Freedom
- Young Republican National Federation